Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wendy & Erasmo | The Getty Center | Engagement Session | Brentwood | West Los Angeles | Santa Monica Mountains | Los Angeles Wedding Photographer



A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Wendy and Erasmo's engagement session in the Santa Monica Mountains and Brentwood! It was a beautiful, brisk day as we rode up the tram to the lovely Getty Center, which is where we began their photo session. The fun, love and laughs that this unique couple shares is quite special. I met Wendy through her sister, Andrea, who's wedding I also shot (Click here to view Andrea & Mauricio's Images). A big shout out to Andrea! : )

We had a lot of fun running around the westside and believe me when I tell you that the laughs were endless, thanks to Erasmo! Wendy & Erasmo share a special bond that is gentle and caring and I feel that I was able to capture these moments in my images as they were occurring... Enjoy!


Makeup Artist: Solana of BeautyBySolana.com