Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lanai's Q-Session | Santa Monica Portrait Session | Santa Monica Pier | Pre-Quinceañera Photo Shoot | Santa Monica Photographer



It was my utmost pleasure to shoot the sweet and special Lanai a few days ago.  Lanai is celebrating her Quinceañera this coming Saturday in beautiful Marina Del Rey.  Because she is one of my all time favorite clients, we did a Pre-Quinceañera photo shoot, which I am proudly calling a "Q-Session." Our first stop was Santa Monica High School (my alma mater) - we had a blast there and Lanai and her friends were not only color coordinated, but they came equipped with a fun and carefree attitude that made this photo shoot a great time.  We hit a few other spots and ended our adventure at the end of old "Route 66" aka the Santa Monica Pier.   Lanai happens to be the daughter of my good friends Jaime & Roxy.  Thanks to both of you for your support!  Lanai is an amazing young lady and I cant wait to shoot her Quinceañera this weekend : )   See you all very soon!